Monday, January 12, 2009

The 107-year-old virgin who was afraid to marry starts her search for Mr Right, Daily Mail Online

Miss Wang Guiying decided to look for a mate because she was worried she was becoming a burden to her nieces and nephews - the youngest is 60.

'My problem is that I can't get about like I used to,' Miss Guiying said.

'I broke my leg when I was 102 and I had to stop doing the chores like washing my clothes.

'I'm 107 and I'm still not married. What will happen if I don't hurry up and find a husband?'

So she's made herself 'available' - and local officials have answered her call for help in finding a husband.

Her family and a government search party have been primed to scour old folks' homes to look for likely candidates.

'She believes that somewhere out there is a Mr Right,' said an official.

No comments: